By submitting the form above, you confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am not a federal contractor.
- I am not a minor under the age of 16.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- I understand that contributions or gifts to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee are not tax deductible.
Having a problem with your contribution? Contact Us
An individual can contribute as much as $33,400 ($66,800 per couple) per calendar year to the DCCC’s general fund for use at the DCCC’s sole discretion. The next $100,200 of an individual’s contribution will be for the DCCC’s building fund. All amounts in excess of this, up to the legal limits, will be for the DCCC’s recount fund.
We are not asking for, and will not accept in connection with this solicitation, donations in any amount from registered foreign agents or minors under the age of 16. Corporate and union contributions are prohibited.