By submitting the form above, you confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am not a federal contractor.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- I understand that contributions or gifts to DCCC are not tax deductible.
Having a problem with your contribution? Contact Us
An individual can contribute as much as $33,900 ($67,800 per couple) per calendar year to DCCC’s general fund for use at DCCC’s sole discretion. The next $101,700 of an individual’s contribution will be for DCCC’s building fund. All amounts in excess of this, up to the legal limits, will be for DCCC’s recount fund.