By submitting the form above, you confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am not a federal contractor.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- I understand that contributions or gifts to DCCC are not tax deductible.
Having a problem with your contribution? Contact Us
An individual can contribute as much as $35,500 ($71,000 per couple) per calendar year to the DCCC's general fund for use at the DCCC's sole discretion. Unless informed by the DCCC of a different allocation, the next $106,500 of an individual's contribution will be for the DCCC's recount fund and all amounts in excess of this, up to the legal limits, will be for the DCCC's building fund.